At the prompting of the Holy Spirit, I would like to invite you to partner with me as a missionary of prayer. I am so grateful for those of you who have joined efforts with me in the past and would like to give you an update and offer the privilege to commit to another season.
I am excited to share what God has already done just in the previous short season:
- Prayer ministry for vulnerable populations, such as teens, overwhelmed moms, folks healing from trauma and abuse.
- Service and mentoring for youth navigating teen years and for wounded women in transition.
- Home interventions, cleaning homes for families in crisis.
- Assisting elderly through aid, comfort, prayer, and connections with resources.
- Support for ministry interventions for adults and children in trauma and crisis.
- Available to help individuals transitioning from jail into the community.
- Coming alongside families through prayer in daily life and in difficult situations.
- Helping folks who are overwhelmed by life transitions to get settled, work through logistics, and find peace physically and emotionally.
- Prayer walking in the community, praying with shopkeepers and individuals on the street.
- Writing articles of encouragement and guidance, and helping folks write and share their testimonies of God’s goodness.
- Helping individuals navigate through difficult circumstances.
- Responding to prayer needs in the community.
- Healing prayer in hospitals, nursing homes, one-on-one.
- Helping people know they are not alone.
Dahlonega is and always will be the heart of this mission. In response to our obedience in our local area, God has now expanded our territory to include the region, nation, and other countries. Now more than ever, with the battles raging over our nation, this ministry is vital for intercession, healing, training and activation, all in the truth of God’s Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
None of this would be possible without your efforts of continued prayer and monetary support. I am eternally grateful for those of you who have accepted the calling to come alongside this ministry. I am honored to have this unique privilege of intercession, and I believe that together we can bring the nation back to Christ.
Would you consider partnering with me today, so we can fulfill the Lord’s calling in the area that we’ve been given authority over?
Thank you and God bless you,
Ways to Give
(1) Securely online through GoFundMe.
(2) Securely online through PayPal:
When you click the “Buy Now” button, you will be taken to PayPal’s secure payment gateway, and they will prompt you to type in the specific dollar amount you would like to give. You can do this even without a PayPal account. Thank you!
(3) Via mail by check payable to Janet Eriksson:
PO Box 1167
Dahlonega GA 30533
At this time, gifts are not tax deductible but are greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless.